Monday, November 29, 2010

32 Weeks!

Wow I'm already 32 weeks along! Shawn and I always feel like each week just flies by. Baby Mae is getting big. Me and her play a game where she pokes out a body part and I tap it back in. We do that back and forth when she's willing. :) I think she is pretty mellow though because she doesn't move a ton. I'm feeling hiccups really low so I think she's head down which is good. She seems to be stuck in the same position now so I feel most movement in the same spot. Enough talking here are some pictures.






 BabyFruit Ticker

5 comments:

Candace said...

My goodness - Mae is getting so big! I cannot wait to meet her and see you my beautiful cousin again! It has been far too long!

You look amazing! LOVE YOU!

Heather Kirk said...

You look great! Miss you tons!

Megan Erin Allen said...

Mae is now the size of a honeydew! Britt only 49 days to go!!!!! ahhh

TashaNicole said...

oh britt i just can't believe how far along you are. it sounds like she's inherited you and shawns love for little games and competition :) (remember throwing ketchup packets at arbys and crab apples, and many stones kicked through the parking lot?)
you are such a cute mama and i can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful little girl! love you!

Britt Watt said...

Oh I just love you all so much! I feel special. : )