Monday, August 13, 2012

15 Weeks Pregnant

As the title implies, I am 15 weeks pregnant. So far it's been another smooth, easy pregnancy. The one major difference that I've been experiencing the last week or so is pregnancy related vomiting. haha I never threw up once with Mae and with this baby I have half a dozen times. I'm not complaining because I know so many who deal with this much worse than I. I think it's strange that I started getting sick at 14 weeks, that I'm never nauseous, and that it's only around 9am. haha My body is strange I guess. Maybe 22 is just to old to have another baby. JUST KIDDING!

Today I had an appointment and I hate waiting 30 min for a 90 meeting with the doctor. I mean they're making like $175 for those 90 seconds so I should at least be in and out on time. Rant over... It didn't matter much since Shawn was with me and Mae was in the good hands of Aunt Emily. Baby's heart beat is good. I still have only gained maybe a pound. I eat so much and my clothes are very tight so I don't know how this is possible but I'm just going to pop open a sugary sprite and not complain!

September 10th is my gender ultrasound!!!! Well I guess they're also gonna check out the rest of the baby but I just wanna see one part. haha Just kidding, I'm excited so see our sweet little one! I think we have a name for a boy or girl and I'll reveal when we're 100%.

 Here I am at 14 weeks right before going to Ben's 1st Birthday Party!
 Daddy and Mae having a tea Party!


 BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4 comments:

Megan Erin Allen said...

I need to buy her a tea set...

Britt Watt said...

What will she do with all her imagination then? haha

Candace said...

You look beautiful!! :) I love that shirt!

I'm so so so sorry you are experiencing the sickness.. it's the devil! I hope you feel better soon. My sickness every day started at 10 on the dot - so weird!

I love you! :) I'm so excited to find out what you are having!

Anonymous said...

hah oh man i love the tea party. I would love to have a girl someday just to see frank in his first ever imaginary tea party......

more up close pics of mae! I wanna see her pretty face!

love
t