Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bigger Belly

Oh well yesterday when I hit 13 weeks 3 days I officially started the second trimester. This is when I start packing on the pounds and getting a nice big baby inside my nice big belly. Look down at the bottom. My baby is the size of a peach! A peach is pretty big! It's crazy that just a few weeks ago it was an appleseed..... well the size of one at least. Wait, maybe I accidentally swallowed a watermelon seed and thats whats grow inside me. Everyone always said that growing up, I guess they were finally right. Oh but mine has a heartbeat so I guess it is a baby after all. Whoo, thank goodness.

Anyway this morning we were comparing my 8 weeks belly picture with todays 13 1/2 weeks picture. It looks like I've just gotten a bit chubbier but there is a little more of a baby bump. Exciting! While I absolutely hate this stage of everything fitting a little off and looking bigger than I have ever looked, at least I know that I'm sustaining and growing life, right?

So regarding the vote, I think GIRL wins. We will see soon!

I've gotta make a grocery list..... What a some good easy dinner recipes?
 BabyFruit Ticker

No comments: