Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pictures Pictures!

I got a new haircut last week. My face looks funny in the picture but my hair looks fancy huh? I miss how long it was but wow my ends were bad! She styled it a way that I could never do so I enjoyed it fully that day. The problem is that I can't wear my glasses when they cut or style it so I have NO clue what they are doing! I think the baby likes having a more stylish momma. Oh, so guess what. My stylist was pregnant too! She was just a few weeks behind me. It was fun talking baby with her.
Below is me in the beginning, before bloating made me a whale at night and before my bladder was constantly being kicked. Those were the days! haha just kidding ; )

Here is me this morning at 15weeks and 5 days. The little one is the size of a navel orange so I assume that means it's surrounding area and fluids are even bigger. Well the babe is sending you all loving thoughts and sloppy kisses.



 BabyFruit Ticker

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the appearance of the Clorox toilet bowl cleaner! :)
Cute bump....
fyi, if you upload the picture as large, the viewer can click on it to see it bigger.....

Britt Watt said...

We like a clean toilet!! or like to make people think that at least. haha

I did think the pics were too small but was too lazy to change anything. Next time though!

Britt Watt said...

I'm trying to leave a comment on your blog teresa but I can't for the life of me get it to even let me type.

I'm thinking about the superbowl party and that delicious buffalo chicken dip. I need some! YUM

Candace said...

I LOVE the new hair style! :) It looks so pretty! And it's so wonderful to see your baby bump!