Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're Moving!

So we have spent 2 (sometimes very long) years here in Branson, Missouri. Can you believe it? I certainly can't! Charlotte, here we come!
This is the beginning, July 5th 2009, when we came to Missouri on vacation.

2 weeks later we got our first apartment. Who let us live by ourselves!?

I got a job as a baker at Silver Dollar City. Man, I thought that job was going to be the best ever and, boy, was I wrong! Shawn and I barely saw each other for about 2 months then.

In November Shawn's family came to visit. We had beautiful weather and a fun time!

December through February was spent in Charlotte during the break from Silver Dollar City


We got back from Charlotte and promptly made a baby. This was my first pregnancy photo. Aren't I glowing?.... not

In August we bought a car!!!!

In October Shawn and I went back to Charlotte for a week for the best baby shower EVER! So fun!

First Christmas without family at 35 weeks pregnant. We had a wonderful day enjoying our last little while baby-free

January 19th 2011 I went in to be induced since the baby was not coming and my mom had already been there 3 weeks and sadly couldn't stay forever. As you can tell I was just a wee bit nervous.

A few hours later, Mae Elizabeth took her first breath.

The little booger was 2 weeks old here.

This was taken yesterday

We are honestly too blessed. God has been with us the whole way. I don't know how people do life without Him. : )
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 comment:

Candace said...

YIPPIE! I heard you were moving back last week! I'm so excited that God is bringing you back this way! :)