Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just a little over 5 months old!

Right before doing her favorite thing.... SWIMMING!

Mae loves to sit on our shoulders. She lights up and happily eats our hair and grabs our faces!

She can pinch so hard! It hurts... seriously!

Little chunk. I mean Mae, not me!

She loves her yellow tutu dress Great grandma Mindy got for her! She promptly pooped all over it when we went out to lunch and got it all over her father.

I know this is cliche but she's growing up so fast! Five months isn't such a big deal when you don't have a baby but in 5 months she's changed SO much. I have a little girl and not a newborn. She's such a joy and sleeps well most nights. I feel so incredibly blessed to have such a healthy beautiful baby!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 comment:

Candace said...

What a great way to show how much she likes her new dress! haha :)

5 months... wow! It really is crazy how fast time seems to go these days! I love you cuz - I cannot wait to see you again!