Monday, October 31, 2011

Recap of October : )

I'm so sorry for my lack of posts. I have a really good excuse though! Our computer is very broken, not just a little broken as you might have thought. Thank the Lord that we got all our pictures and videos on a hard drive before it went really nuts. I just downloaded some great pics on this computer (my mom's) so enjoy!

These next few are from 3 days ago when Mae was exploring the front yard.


 Eating a leaf
 Eating a stick
 HUGE smile! I love it!
 Mae (9 months), Jude (5 months) Jack (2 months)
 Bundled up for jakes softball game. His team won the championships!!
 The rest of these are from the Harvest Festival in Waxhaw





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3 comments:

Candace said...

YEY!!!!! That is the blue striped sweater I bought her!!! :) I just love it! I can't believe how big that little sweet thing is! I need to see her and my sweet cousin.

Megan Erin Allen said...

Haha I love the one of her eating the leaf & stick! lol She is such a goober.

Megan Erin Allen said...

My caption for the one with her eating a leaf

"Yes, garçon! I'll have another sample of this. Oh and bring me a slice of that stick over there."