Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hi friends, sorry for the recent lack on posts. I will put up a whole bunch of cute Mae pics so you'll forgive me!
 She was eating Gerber Arrowroot cookies and she makes a HUGE mess with them! Silly baby!
 We went out to coffee and we made Mae our baby centerpiece.
 I LOVE this outfit Great Grandma Mindy gave her. The vest in hilarious and too cute.
 This was before church and she had a poo poo explosion on her pretty new clothes. I'm happy she did it in the nursery and I didn't have to change her. haha
 She crawls all around the room and every few minutes she'll come to see pull up on my knees to see check in with me.
 Goofy goofy smile

 She looks so upset.


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3 comments:

Megan Erin Allen said...

These pictures give me such extreme happiness

Anonymous said...

I love that vest. She looks like such a little person. In that last one with the angry face I think she is unhappy you woke her up, or she is in need of her morning coffee..........

-T

Candace said...

I love the vest! Mindy showed me when she was here! :) So super cute!