Monday, May 14, 2012

First Pool Party

These first 2 pictures are of our vegetable garden! This one is of our corn sprouts only a week after we planted them!
 This is zuchinni! I'm so excited for these to ripen
 Click on this pic so you can see Ben's stink face enlarged! I LOVE this!
 Mae's constant "gimme that" whine face
 Allen and Jake playing
 Blowing up the pool float
 Putting on his sunscreen
 Jake's pool float fort
 Gigi and Mae
 Perfect picture!

 Jude was absolutely fearless and loved the water. He was the only one who didn't realize how flipping cold the pool was.

I can't wait for a ton more of these fun afternoons! We are so thankful to have a pool and to have a home that we can entertain in.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3 comments:

Candace said...

I love your garden!!! :) I have blueberries growing in my backyard right now... it's so fun to go out and have fresh blueberries to pick!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! wish i could be there. I love Ben's stink face. I'm writing this in Barcelona on T's laptop. Wish you were here. Love you
-Meg

Belanii said...

I just stumbled onto your blog while Googling my daughter's name, which is Mae! Your Mae is adorable- ours just turned 1 on April 23. We loved the name and it's so uncommon. :-)