Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Boone Trip

Last week, my parents, mae and I took a short trip up to Boone. More family was supposed to come but that didn't pan out. It was fine with me because I got to put Mae in a separate room instead of sleeping in my room. I've become such a light sleeper that every move she makes startles me awake. Mae was a pretty good girl. She got to go with poppy the two mornings we were there to chick fil a to play in the playground which she loved. I'm glad we got to go even though the weather was pretty crappy. It was kind of nice to have a taste of fall in the middle of the summer though!
It was so cloudy you couldn't see the beautiful view.



 Love this picture so much!!
 She would run so fast down this hill.
 Rummikub! I kicked their butts..... well I could have if I wanted to. 

 BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 comment:

Megan Erin Allen said...

hahaha I love that pic of her opening the gate! lol
Wish I had been there!!