Monday, July 30, 2012

Official 18 month post (11 days late)

This is what my sweet girl looks like after 4 shots! I think that's the most she's ever gotten. The nurse was so rough too. She jabbed it in her leg all four times. I took Mae to Wendys after for lunch and that was a bad idea. She semi-cried the whole time. Luckily she loved the fig newtons I bought her for the way home. 

Stats:
Weight- 21.8 lbs (14%)
Height- 31.5 (42%)
Head- 47cm (62%)

She's gained 1 pound and hasn't grown in height or head size in the last 3 months. She's just a petite little girl. I'm not shocked that she's small because she doesn't eat much and is very active. Well it's hard to tell how much she eats because she snacks all day. Right now she's drinking her favorite drink, banana milk. (a banana and milk mixed in the magic bullet....gourmet, I know)

Prepare yourself for this next picture. It's absolutely hilarious and Mae will hate me one day for posting it on the internet.




She likes to use the potty now. Well not actually pee or poo on the potty but it's fun to sit on it. She usually lets us know if her diaper is dirty by saying eww and pointing to her butt. Today at the dr office I was texting Megan and I looked up and Mae had thrown her diaper in the trash. I said No because I just changed her but I checked and she had peed. Now if only she'd put a clean one back on.... or just go in the potty.

For record keeping's sake, Mae can say the following words... tractor, car, all the family members names and some friends, milk, water, and now that I'm writing this I realize she can say most words we ask her to so I'm not going to list them cause it would take forever. 

Her favorite places are the library and church. She LOVES seeing all her friends at both places. Well, at the library she doesn't know anyone but they are all friends.

Our sweet girl is very sensitive. Mae gets her feelings hurt very easily. Last night, Jude hit her a few times, not very hard, but she gets upset that her friend would hit her. She cried for quite awhile. She's just a very tender  hearted girl.

What else? 

She loves Jake and she loves riding on my dad's tractor. Last night she looked at him and said "Tractor? Tractor? Please...... poppy..... please." So cute. 

We love her so much and I can't wait to see her as a big sister. I think she'll be a good helper girl. 


I'll end this post with a cute picture of Mae and Jude.




 BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 comments:

Megan Erin Allen said...

hahahaha!
that potty picture lol

Candace said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Love love love the potty pic!