Friday, November 16, 2012

(Almost) 29 Weeks

This is from almost 2 weeks ago..... I know, I know, I am a slacker.

I may not be as on top of photographing this pregnancy but if Henry is like any boy I know then he probably won't care a bit. ; )

Things are going very smoothly. I passed my glucose test. (well the dr never called so I assume that means I'm in the clear!) Henry is a mover and a shaker. He is currently kicking me at this moment. I can now very clearly feel the little knobby points of his feet or knees or elbows sliding all around. I absolutely love sitting there and just feeling him move around. I'm probably one of those awkward pregnant women to be around because of it! haha Probably no one wants to see me rubbing my belly all the time but I can't help it. It is just too fun.

I never thought I would feel this way but I am in absolutely NO hurry for my due date to arrive. I feel like I need every second. While I am so excited to meet him, I can wait till he's fully ripened. ; ) 

I'll update again soon.

 BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

No comments: