Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun with MaeMae

While looking for an activity for my busybody toddler, I stumbled upon cloud dough. It's fun to have a reason to make homemade toys/activities. I have made homemade play dough 3 times and it cost about 10 cents so I don't stress when it dries out. Mae loved the cloud dough.  The only ingredients were flour and oil.
 She went so crazy with it..... as you can tell.
 Showing daddy her "hair bow!!"



 This is from this morning and she actually smiled for a picture. She is so cute.


 BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 comments:

Megan said...

precious!!!
Can't wait to see you guys!!

Sebastian said...

she's beautiful! so incredibly blonde....were you that blonde?
I'll be in the US as of tuesday morning so we can call, same time zone and everything.
Can't wait to see little henry.....

kiss
T