Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NC Trip

Mae and I just got back from North Carolina. We are both so happy to be back with Shawn.

Here are some fun facts about my baby
-She now blows spit bubbles
-She loves to suck on her hands. I have seen her with a pacifer in her mouth and trying to fit both hands in as well. I'm happy it's her hands because soon it'll be bugs and pennies in her mouth.
-Mae LOVES to stand. It is her favorite thing.
-She's started to try and sit up. When she is in her carseat or bumbo she rocks her chest forward like she wants to get up.
-Mae sleeps around 7-9 hrs a night now! Woo hoo!
-She rolls from belly to back.
-She is a super smiler. Her smile is amazing and it lights up my day.
-My absolute favorite part of the day is when she wakes up from a nap or for the day and I just look at her and she lights up. She smiles so big she can hardly contain it. Oh, it is just so sweet.









 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved seeing you and beautiful baby Mae!!! Looking forward to August when your parent's house doubles as a daycare! :)

Britt Watt said...

I am excited for august as well!! Mae will be outnumbered by boys!

Anonymous said...

looooove these pictures! especially the ones of mamas to be/to be again and the papas to be. thanks for sharing. :)

Britt Watt said...

I was really awesome seeing everybody! Everyone is in love with Mae! I love reading your blog becca!