Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sleep Deprived

I have to share a little story with you this morning.

So Shawn and I were watching this show called Making Room for Multiples. This couple had triplet girls naturally. The couple had to get up all night feeding, changing and burping the triplets. The father on the show says "It's so hard being sleep deprived and having to get up every few hours." Shawn proceeds to say "oh yah" and moans in agreement. I turned my head to glare at him and he realizes that, "oh wait, I've never gotten up once with the baby and I never know when it's a bad night because I sleep through all the crying and wake up refreshed every morning." I about rung his neck. Nevertheless we both laughed pretty hard at his temporary insanity.

A not so funny story...

Mae refuses to nap or sleep through the night since yesterday. I am going insane and I am so flipping tired. Ugh, so frustrating!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahhaha

-t