Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 10 surprise

For a couple weeks, my dad and I have been scheming about surprising my mom. She was going to be driving to Texas to see her dad and I wanted to surprise her. I knew I couldn't drive all 8 hours by myself to we asked my aunt Brandee if she wouldn't made going through Arkansas on her way. She successfully kept the secret and somehow convinced my mom that going north to Texas instead of straight there was better. I met up with them in Little Rock and drove the rest of the way with them. I have a video of my mom seeing us for the first time and I'll post it later.






Shawn is very happy to have his girls home!



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious pictures. Can't wait to see the video-- I bet she freaked out!

Britt Watt said...

I stupidly left my video camera in Texas so I'm waiting for it to be sent to me. The video is priceless!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are so adorable. how fun that you got to surprise your mama... :)