Saturday, May 14, 2011

Post #101

My sweet Mae gets sweeter by the day! She officially slept completely through the night last night. She went to bed at the same time as us (early) and woke up with us at around 7:30. She's amazing!

She has learned to grab things real well the past week. We hang toys from her play mat and she loves to grab them and try to put them in her mouth.

Her 4 month Dr. appointment is on May 31 even though she is 4 months in 5 days. Ugh, I wish it was sooner. Mae said she can wait... she doesn't want any more shots!

She has laughed approximately 4 times. I can tell she wants to but she's a late bloomer when it comes to laughing. Oh well, her smile is good enough for me!

Enjoy these pictures. I love them






 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 comments:

Candace said...

I love the scarf on her head - she is already so stylish!

Britt Watt said...

She said she wanted to be as cool as her Aunt-once-removed (or something like that!)

Love you!