Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sick Baby


Mae got her first cold today! Boo hoo... I was so sad for her. She has a little cough and has a bit of a stuffy nose. She was happy as could be but I just wanted to hug and snuggle with her all day. I had to go to the dentist and Shawn was an excellent baby nurse. : ) He is so good with her and had her right on schedule. I met up with them at the Doctor's office and the doc said there wasn't really anything we could do. I'm still happy we went because it's good to know she's ok.
They weighed her and she is such a little peanut! 12lbs 5oz so that makes her in about the 15-25th percentile. Man, she feels a lot heavier than that!!! haha Our official 4 month visit is May 31st even though she turns 4 months tomorrow. She is napping right now and I think she may be onto something with that! I may have to take one myself.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

No comments: