Tuesday, October 30, 2012

26 Weeks

Almost in my third trimester!
(I had a yucky cold when this pic was taken)
This pregnancy is flying by. I just want life to slow down a little. Shawn and I can't believe Mae is almost 2. It was 2 years ago that I was 26 weeks pregnant with Mae. I went into "preterm labor" 2 days after Halloween 2 years ago. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. I'm trying to drink lots of water this time around!

Henry is super active. Shawn said the other day "It's like you have constant entertainment, huh?" It really is! I love to just sit and stare at my belly move and shake. I've started to feel little limbs and it's so weird/amazing. I love feeling the heel of a foot and pushing it and watching him push back. 

Next Monday is my glucose test. Hopefully it's as easy as it was with Mae and I don't have gestational diabetes. 

Mae has been walking around with her baby doll and has been such a good little mother. I can't wait to see her interact with Henry.

We are so thankful for our healthy son. God is so good.

 BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 comment:

Corey T. said...

awww you are such a cute prego Brittany! I enjoy reading your blog updates! I absolutely love motherhood and having a son is amazing! I can only imagine what having a daughter is like :). So happy for you guys! John is getting so big...and you are so right...time does fly by! I thougth when I was pregnant it took forever for him to get here...now he is growing so big he doesn't even look nothing like his delievery pictures!!! I have some new pictures of John up on my blogs...so check it out! Can't wait to see your little boy and read all about his birth story. John's birth story is up on my blog too! Glad to see you guys are doing good! Take care!