Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dollywood!

We went to Dollywood the last week of September. I haven't posted pics cause they were all on the iphone. Not one of us brought a real camera!! I completely forgot! We had such a good time. The Kirks decided to come about 2 hours before we left. I'm so happy they did. Mae and Jude are such good buddies.


At Ingles in Asheville (where we stopped for dinner), because we had to buy Mae some food since she's SO picky. Poor Jude didn't get the steering wheel seat but I guess Mae is older and probably a better driver. ; )
 Trying to crack the safe at the hotel. They were so close.
 Love this picture so much.



You can't see Mae but she's in between Shawn and "Poppy". I was terrified of her going on the ferris wheel since this was her first ride ever. I didn't want her to hate it and freak out at the top. Luckily she did OK. She didn't love it but didn't try to jump out. 
 Much to our surprise, Jude HATED the rides. He was very concerned the whole time.
 Don't you think we should wear bonnets everyday?
 Absolutely love this picture. 
 They got soaked on this ride. Poor Jude did not like being sprayed in the face with water.


Overall we had a wonderful time. It was no Silver Dollar City but I suppose it was unrealistic to expect it to be identical. I'm so grateful for the family time and great memories.
 BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

No comments: