Sunday, May 16, 2010

5 Weeks Today

I am officially 5 weeks pregnant today! According to the ticker below, my little one is the size of an apple seed and doesn't look very human yet. I feel super bloated today (gosh, baby!) and I'm hoping that will go away soon. Although if I had to choose between nausea and bloating, I'd choose the latter. I'm expecting my first baby package from my mom this week! The only things I know that are in it are my ipod (finally, Harrison!! haha) and the sweetest pair of baby booties Megan knit me. Ohhhh they are so tiny and cute. I can't wait to see them. I'm counting down the days to my first ultrasound on the 24th, so really only a week now! I get to see a little beating heart..... so excited! None of this feel real yet but maybe when I actually see the little creature on the ultrasound it'll all set in.

 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

No comments: