Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Package!


It's picture time!!

I got my long awaited package today! Oh my goodness! Am I really gonna have a baby?

Alrighty, little baby Watt got his/her first clothes today from Grandma Rene'. The baby got 2 onesies, 3 tiny little caps, and some sweet baby socks. She also sent me some maternity clothes. I love the stretchy waistband shorts. You can only really get away with that when you're pregnant so I will fully enjoy it. Too bad I won't be able to really wear that stuff for a couple months.

The picture at the very top is of the booties Megan knit me. (couldn't put the picture any nearer to this actual writing haha) The baby is pretty stoked about them. They are so little and cute. Auntie Megan is pretty cool.

The package was more than I expected and everything else in it was much more exciting than my silly ipod. Thanks Mom and Megs! Only 4 days till we see the heartbeat. Keep on prayin!



 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

1 comment:

Megan Erin Allen said...

Yeah little apple seed baby. I am very happy that is excited about it's little booties. Love you.!
Auntie Meg