Tuesday, August 23, 2011

7 Months of Life with Mae!

Beautiful Miss Mae is 7 months old as of August 19th.

How can I have a 7 month old? I know she'll be a year old before I know it. I don't think I could have a happier baby. She is such a sweet girl.
Here are some fun facts about Mae Elizabeth at 7 months

*She is almost 16lbs which puts her in about the 20th percentile so she's still a little petite.
*Mae takes 2 naps a day as of last week. I don't really want her to drop the 3rd one yet but oh well. It had to happen sooner or later.
*She didn't get the chicken pox!!!!!!
*Mae smiles ALL day. She is such a happy happy girl. We are so proud to show her off.
*Mae is a great sitter and if she falls it happens in like slow motion since she can brace herself.
*LOVES to be tossed in the air!
*She now holds her arms out if she wants me to hold her. SO sweet. It melts my heart everytime. I imagine that it won't be so cute in a couple years. haha
*Mae is rocking on her hands and knees and I wouldn't be shocked if she was crawling in a few weeks. I would be perfectly happy if she waited till 9 months though.
*Bedtime is around 7:30 and Shawn feeds her a bottle and she goes down without a peep. He is a great dad!
*She's learned to make this gasping sound when she is happy. She loves it but it's terrifying and we hate it.
*She still isn't the best eater. She likes puffs but only really has 1 good meal of baby food a day.
*She hates her carseat.
*She is nuts at restaurants. She becomes uncharacteristically starving and after she scarfs down whatever baby food I brought she proceeds to try and grabs EVERYTHING on the table with cheetah like speed. We are exhausted after eating out and don't plan on making it a habit. haha
*She isn't so sure about uncle matt yet. haha

We love her so much and I can't believe I gave birth to this wild active monkey girl we have now.



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

No comments: