Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trip To Michigan

The 3 of us drove up to Michigan this last weekend. I'm happy we won't have to make that trip again for awhile because it is so hard to drive 13 hours with a super active 7 month old. She did pretty well but we had to split it up into 2 days both ways which meant only 2 full days in Michigan sans driving. : (

We had a great time though!! We went to all our favorite restaurants and as you will see in the pictures below we spent some absolutely beautiful mornings down on the beach. It always blows my mind that it's a lake and not the ocean! We got to spend Emili's 26th birthday with everyone which was a treat. Mae was a happy good girl the whole time (during the day, I mean). It was a great trip and we are happy to be back home and get Mae on a good schedule again. She was a HORRIBLE night sleeper while we were there and I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep the next couple days. Enjoy the pictures below. There are a lot of good family ones with some super funny Mae faces.















 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you're wearing green in the green chair and Shawn's wearing blue in the blue chair....couldn't Mae have worn orange? geesh! :)
Glad you guys are back and that everyone's healthy!! Hope to see you soon!

Britt Watt said...

We only saw that we were color coordinated after we took the picture. It just so happened that we sat in our corresponding colored chair.

I'm SO bummed that I didn't get to visit ya'll in the hospital! I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed either way. haha Jack is seriously cute! There is something about his little head of hair that kills me! We'll see you soon!