Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas!!

Sorry for the long time in between posts! I'll make up for it. I promise!

I wish I had taken more pictures at Christmas but we were in a hurry opening presents because more people were about to come over. Here are some sweet ones. 

 I caught Mae-Mae kissing Santa Clause underneath the mistletoe last night! haha She gave him like 5 kisses this night. 
 Mae looks pretty guilty being caught playing with Matt's ice cream maker!
 She was so sleepy and grumpy on Christmas Eve. Shawn and I watched all the 1 and 2 year olds and were SO exhausted at the end of the night!
 Mae and Grandpa opening his stocking.
 She loved opening her presents from Grandma, Grandpa and Emili
 Ben was a big helper and he was very excited as you can tell.
 Jake loved his Cardinals jersey!!
 Mae was just as happy to eat her presents as she was to open them.
 Harrison and Emily looking very awake on Christmas morning even after a sleepless night with their boys.

It was such a wonderful first Christmas with Mae. It's hard to believe it's been a year since I was very pregnant last Christmas. We are so grateful for all the great gifts we were given. It felt like too much. 



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 comment:

Megan Erin Allen said...

So fun! Wish we had been there