Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Video Overload

This is about 2 week before Jude started crawling. He was so close for so long. Mae stole his socks.

I love this video! She is such a stinker!

Last Wednesday was the first day we knew something was up with Mae. Shawn was holding her watching TV and he held her head against his and she crashed in about 2 minutes. She has just started feeling better today. I'm happy we made it 11 months without a sickness.

She loves her baby cousin!

Christmas morning! These clothes are so flipping cute!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 comments:

Candace said...

YEY! I love these! I win, I win - I gave Mae that adorable blue and pink outfit! I feel so proud! I love you and miss you!

Megan Erin Allen said...

HAHAHAHA She is such a goober for not sharing with Shawn but it was really funny.

Mae is picky with kisses except with her boy cousins