Thursday, September 1, 2011

I don't know why I never thought of putting her on a blanket outside until a few days ago but she loves it. We have been doing it every day now. She doesn't know what to think about grass yet.
This was such a fun night.
Ben makes the funniest faces. He is such a good boy. He didn't make a peep the whole night. Newborns are the best.
I LOVE this picture of Heather and Jude. It's just perfect.
Jake and Shawn were racing and whenever shawn would win it was just a "practice" round according to Jake. haha Shawn said sometimes he tried really hard to win and Jake still beat him. I guess Jake really is growing up!

1 comment:

rene said...

Sooooooooooooo happy that you are able to post pictures that were taken at my house!!!!
Happy happy day when the Watts moved back "home"!
Mom