Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hats!

She looked so cute that day and KNEW it! I thought I would never ever say this but I love outfits that come with matching hats. It's so freaking adorable!
We were all dressed up because we were going out for a birthday lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in celebration of my mom. Mae did great which I'm sure was just to spite me since I've been telling my parents how horrible she's been at restaurants. All the waiters came over to sing happy birthday to my mom at the end of the meal. We were singing "Happy Birthday to You.. Hey!.. Happy birthday to you... Hey!.. Happy birthday dear Rene" and right after that line Mae let out the biggest shriek. She hadn't made any noise the whole time but it was like she knew there was something fun happening and she wanted to be a part of it. Everyone laughed and it was so sweet. She is a great girl. We are too blessed!  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

No comments: